It’s time to shake those tail feathers!!
There is a real opportunity to bring your sales activity into the modern age and to optimise the talent of truly entrepreneurial people who can sell intelligently in a professional but human way, whilst optimising all the tools that tech provides them with.
We know that the influence of digital has been very present and growing in recent years from how customers search, to how they decide to buy, to their eventual purchase.
Indeed, customers’ experiences with other purchases in their life has totally changed. What has changed less is the new home sectors response to this – now is your time.
The shifts we will experience from mid-2020 onwards will absolutely shape how sales work in the new homes sector.
It’s to be celebrated.
And the way you respond can be motivating and rewarding for everyone involved.
Lockdown has created an everlasting confidence in working from home and in the use of virtual meeting and conference software and social media platforms.
We can still be human and digital, here’s what you can optimise:
- The human connection you make following a digital lead
- Using virtual meetings to meet, greet, quality and get home specific
- Adding value to collateral, digital sales materials, videos, and virtual tours.
The customer journey has changed.
Now more than ever, we have to align our selling to the customer’s buying. It doesn’t take longer, it’s more successful for both parties.
We are seeing more telephone leads and digital leads from customers who have had more time to study your site and customers who have changed their buying criteria and are ready to talk.
As always, the best of selling is when you meet your customer where they are starting from, not where the sales person has to start.
So, what are some ways you can engage with your database now?
Reopen communications, reconnect with your community, share virtual tours, showcase the best of your new homes, map out timelines...
Ultimately, the salespeople who adjust their selling to the current situation will be able to:
- Embrace working from home or in insolation in the sales office
- Manage their physical meetings and new customer needs
- Connect with customers and make faceless leads human
- Create a cadence for a sale that utilises all communication channels
- Tailor a home to their customer and demonstrate this digitally
- Manage your NOW | NEXT | FUTURE
Keep up to date with the latest in new home sales by joining the Ellare community. You'll be sent the latest industry news, have access to our FREE training modules and be the first to hear about events, webinars and more.