Great selling looks easy... but it’s actually very well-rehearsed and disciplined – and that’s why it looks easy! No two sales are the same however they all have the same intended destination – an exchanged sale.
A sales approach that has no structure or planning will wander, make inefficient use of time, and create inconsistent results. Strong visitor rates with low conversions are symptomatic of a lack in structure!
By learning Ellare’s principles of Intelligent Selling, you can start to create a buying structure for your customer that makes sense; a progressive journey that uses time effectively.
We use a sales route that is consistent with how a customer is processing their buying decision. It can help you to structure your time with customers effectively which in turn assures better results.
Like a route map on an important journey, a strong and well-thought-out sales structure provides the directions, milestones and landmarks. Salespeople can divert onto a different route if they know which direction they are heading in.
And of course, you can drive the customer towards the destination – a reservation.
Intelligent Selling helps to embed the habits of successful selling into everyday dealings with customers.
Our online modules will help sales people to:
- Structure each sales opportunity
- Work the sales zones in their sales arena
- Add value and give the customer more confidence to buy
- Use curious qualification to find out how to craft a sale around the customer
- Progress customer confidence and readiness to buy
- Assure every customer of an amazing experience
- Practice Give to Get with their information
- Be engaging in product demonstrations
- Close the sale when the customer’s emotions are engaged in a home
- Lead a customer to an agreement to buy
- Create the next steps to a sale
- Be engaging and engaged with the customer
Keep up to date with the latest in new home sales by joining the Ellare community. You'll be sent the latest industry news, have access to our FREE training modules and be the first to hear about events, webinars and more.